TERMS & CONDITIONS
All visitors to http://topdanceballroom.com
(the "Website") and to Top Dance Ballroom facilities (the “Facilities”) are subject to the Terms and Conditions as expressed below. By using this Website and/or the Facilities, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree, do not use this Website.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel a private lesson or class reservation, please do so 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of that lesson/class. Cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance of a lesson/class will be charged at the lesson/class rate.
- Expiration Dates
- All lessons, lesson packages, classes and class packages have expiration dates. Please take note of them. Any classes, lessons or other services not used by the expiration date are surrendered and the fees paid for those classes or lessons are forfeited.
- Members are allowed unlimited practice time during normal operating hours. Monthly membership fees are charged automatically to the credit card of record every 30 days. The member can terminate or suspend the membership at any time. Once a charge is made, it is non-refundable. Please note that the floor may not be available for practice during special events and that ballroom hours are subject to change without notice.
- Ballroom/Dance Floor Policies
- Sign In: All dancers must sign in at the front desk before each lesson, class, practice or other use.
Release Form: All dancers must have a signed, fully completed and legible release form on file before using the facilities. Please note that participants under the age of 18 must use the release form for minors, and it must be completed by a parent or guardian. Blank Release forms are available at the Front Desk.
15 Minute Warm-up: Top Dance allows a 15-minute warm-up before a lesson without charge. For additional practice time, dancers must have a monthly membership or pay the drop-in practice fee of $15 per person.
No Food and Drink: In an effort to keep the ballroom safe and pleasant for everyone, NO FOOD OR DRINKS ARE PERMITTED IN THE BALLROOM. However, water is permitted in the lobby and back service areas.
Lobby Area: In an effort to keep our ballroom distraction-free, we ask those who are not dancing remain in the lobby area. Parents, please keep children under your supervision at all times.
Group Classes: In the event that a class has fewer than three participants, the class will become a 30-minute semi-private lesson at no additional charge. In the event that a class has fewer that 2 participants, Top Dance Reserves the right to cancel the class and refund any fees paid.
Floor Fees: Independent teachers must either have a charge card on file or pay for floor fees in advance. Teachers with a charge card on file will be charged weekly for all of the fees incurred during the previous week. It is the teacher’s responsibility to ensure that their students have properly signed-in.
Photography/Video: Top Dance reserves the right to restrict the capture and use of all imagery taken on Top Dance Ballroom’s premises.
Promotional Imagery: Top Dance Ballroom may use imagery captured on the premises for promotional purposes. By use of the facilities, clients give Top Dance Ballroom permission to use their image or likeness for such purpose. Top Dance Ballroom reserves the right to eject anyone who engages in annoying, offensive or disruptive behavior.
- Security of Personal Data
- By using this website, you acknowledge that you agree to be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- While we endeavor to keep content on this site current, we do not guarantee it is the most up-to-date information available. For up-to-the-minute information regarding classes, events and activities - including times and schedule changes – please contact us using the information posted on out Contact Us page.
This site and all contents of this site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By using this site, you acknowledge that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with your use of our site, and that Top Dance Ballroom and Lloyd Flumiani, LLC shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Top Dance Ballroom and Lloyd Flumiani, LLC harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
- By signing up for and/or attending lessons, classes, instruction or other events and activities and using the premises, facilities and equipment of Top Dance Ballroom, I hereby acknowledge and am aware that training, conditioning, and all other forms of dance activities, including the teaching, training or coaching thereof can be hazardous. I am voluntarily participating in dance or other activities with the knowledge of the danger involved and hereby knowingly and freely agree to assume any and all risks of injury, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the Releasees or others.
In consideration for being permitted to use the facilities at Top Dance Ballroom, I hereby agree that I, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal and legal representatives and next of kin will not make a claim against, sue, attach the property of, or prosecute Top Dance Ballroom, Lloyd Flumiani, LLC, their members, managers, directors, officers, officials, agents, employees and/or assignees, other participants, and, owners and lessors of premises used, for any claim I now have or may hereafter have for injury or property damage resulting from my use of the facilities at the Top Dance Ballroom whether caused by my acts or negligence or anyone else’s. In addition, it is understood that any and all insurance that I have shall be primary.
I shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Top Dance Ballroom, Lloyd Flumiani, LLC, their members, managers, directors, officers, officials, agents, employees and/or assignees, other participants, and, owners and lessors of premises used (“Releasees”) for and against any and all claims of injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, expenses and liabilities of any kind, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, in any way arising out of or in connection with my activities under this Agreement, whether arising out of the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, except for willful misconduct, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I further acknowledge that there are no warranties either express of implied, concerning the facilities, events or activities at Top Dance Ballroom.